Create a robust water barrier for flowlines, field joints and well-head equipment for industry-leading flow assurance with Proxima™ High Temperature Insulation (HTI) resins. Proxima™ HTI thermoset resins offer exceptional hot/wet stability, easy processing for onshore and offshore operations, and enable end-to-end insulation systems.
Materia is the industry’s go-to partner for the most reliable subsea thermal insulation, providing miles and miles of defect-free thermal insulation for global oil and gas industry leaders. Customers choose Proxima™ because we push the boundaries to deliver performance unmatched by competitive materials.
- Thermal insulation
- Field joints
The Proxima® Difference
- The only product for deepwater flowline insulation rated to >350 °F with a low cost and high throughput application process
- Cast parts 80 feet in length with simplified processing conditions due to low viscosity
- Superior adhesion to polypropylene and polyethylene substrates
- Reliable, validated performance in hot, wet, and high pressure environments for multi-decade service lives
- Elastomeric properties enable low internal stress, minimal creep, and reliability
- Incompressible at depths greater than 10,000 feet
- Excellent strength to weight ratio, resisting wear, cracking, chemicals and corrosion in the most challenging environmental conditions
- Take advantage of a pot life that ranges from minutes to hours based on operational needs
- Customize Proxima® to meet your unique requirements to differentiate your product in the marketplace
- Carbon footprint is 50% lower than epoxies