Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Manager
The EHS Manager is a member of the site leadership team that works to create an incident and injury free plant site while maintaining Environmental, Health, and Safety compliance.
- Responsible for accurately interpreting EHS regulations and applicability to the plant site
- Accountable for determining and reporting EHS compliance status and is responsible for leading compliance gap closure plans as needed
- Works with the site leadership team and employees to create and maintain an incident and injury free workplace through modern safety performance improvement methodologies, utilization of leading indicators and eliminating at-risk behaviors.
- Responsible for specific elements of the PSM program and supporting overall PSM compliance
- Provide EHS expertise to support Company growth plans regarding new chemical processes and products
- Manage, develop, and improve EHS training programs
- Administer the EHS Incident/Near Miss reporting and corrective actions systems